The Conroe Community Cemetery Restoration Project will have its monthly meeting on 10 December 2019, from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. Due to a previous reservation at the library, this month’s meeting will be at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints located at 2495 Ed Karbat Drive, Conroe, Texas 77301 (Google Maps).
Agenda for the meeting is as follows::
- Call to order
- Roll call – determination of quorum
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
- Treasurer report and approval
- Open issues
- Review of cleaning of cemetery to date
- Discuss further information regarding ground penetrating radar
- LiDAR scans from the City of Conroe
- New business
- Membership dues for 2020
- Open discussion, if any
- Set next meeting date: 14 January 2020, 6:00 to 7:00 PM, large meeting room, Montgomery County Central Library
The agenda may change the closer we get to the date of the meeting.
Facebook event page is at https://www.facebook.com/events/1175357262662974/