The Conroe Community Cemetery Restoration Project will have its monthly meeting on November 12th, 2019, from 6:00 to 7:00 PM. Due to a previous reservation at the library, this month’s meeting will be at McKenzie’s BBQ at 1501 N.Frazier, Conroe, Texas 77301.
Some of the folks may be meeting up earlier at McKenzie’s to enjoy their wonderful BBQ and to talk.
Agenda for the meeting is as follows::
- Call to order
- Roll call – determination of quorum
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
- Treasurer report and approval
- Open issues
- Review of cleaning of cemetery to date
- Status of fence on west side of cemetery
- Update on University of Houston and Sam Houston University assistance
- New business
- Discuss use of Rusty Brenner with Cemetery Preservation Supply
- Discuss the use of Scouts and other youth organizations in the cleaning process
- Discuss using Monument Worx to perform repairs on headstones
- Possible donation of ground penetrating radar
- Open discussion, if any
- Set next meeting date: 10 December 2019, 6:00 to 7:00 PM
The agenda may change the closer we get to the date of the meeting.
Facebook event page is at https://www.facebook.com/events/464534257497442/