The CCCRP meeting in August to seat a Board was not successful since there were not enough people present to volunteer to be on the initial Board, so there will be another meeting on September 20, 2016 at 6:00 PM to try again. The meeting will be held at the Conroe Library in the Genealogy Department.
You can RSVP on our Facebook page or simply show up to take part.
The Bylaws have been approved and signed, now we simply need volunteers who are willing to work on the Board of Directors and oversee this very important project. If you, or someone you know is willing to participate at the organization level and help guide this meaningful endeavor, please attend this meeting.
CONROE COMMUNITY CEMETERY RESTORATION PROJECT
20 SEPTEMBER 2016
- Call to order
- Appointment of temporary chairperson and secretary
- Report of filing of Articles of Incorporation
- Report of filing of Employee Identification Number (IRS Tax ID)
- Report of Formation Committee regarding Bylaws and adoption of Bylaws
- Appointment/Election of Officers
- Establishment of accounting year
- Authorization to establish a bank account in the Corporation’s name
- Establish plan for immediate future
- Establish any committees as needed
- Any other business not covered
- Set next meeting date
Again, YOUR volunteering spirit is needed!