The Conroe Community Cemetery Restoration Project will hold its next meeting on 9 October 2018 from 6:00 to 7:00 PM in the large meeting room of the Montgomery County Library in Conroe (104 Interstate 45 N, Conroe, TX 77301).Agenda for the meeting is:
- Call to order
- Roll call – determination of quorum
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
- Treasurer report and approval
- Open issues
- Agreement with City of Conroe to take possession of the cemetery property
- Sponsorship brochure – Review of draft brochure
- Determine levels of sponsorship and benefits for those levels
- HEB grant follow-up
- History Connection Expo, November 10, 2018, 9:30-11:30 AM at Lone Star College
- New business
- Open discussion
- Set next meeting date: 13 November 2018, 6:00-7:00 PM
You can download a copy of the agenda here – CCCRP Agenda 9 Oct 2018.
We need fresh ideas on fundraising and motivated folks willing to step up to help with fundraising.
We are looking for people who are interested in helping to reclaim, restore, and preserve this historic African American cemetery for future generations. Please come and join us in this wonderful endeavor.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/526607994451903/.